A prerequisite for starting studies in Master program Sustainable Energy Supply is a first qualifying university degree, with which the necessary background education can be proven as determined in the exam regulations. Furthermore sufficient German language skills must be proven by non-native speakers. The exam board determines whether the entrance requirements are fulfilled.
In order to be successful in the Master course of study in Sustainable Energy Supply, applicants' previous education should ideally have included training in how to deal with complex problems. Interested individuals need to be able to find solutions to these types of questions by applying fundamental engineering principles.
General information about the application can be found here.
Required Application Documents
1. Certificate of formal qualification with an initial university degree: Bachelor certificate, Diploma certificate, Diploma Supplement etc.
2. Proof of proficiency in the German language if necessary
3. Proof of practical experience by work placement or internship certificates
4. Print of your bachelors’ degree module catalog or a description of the modules you have studied (in German or English). If the module catalog has been translated into English, this translation must be confirmed by the university.
5. Allocation of your past modules to the B.Sc. Mineral Resources Engineering
Additional documents for applicants of Non-EU/EWR countries:
- Tabular resume
- Letter of Motivation
|Nationality||Application Deadline for Winter Semester||Application Deadline for Summer Semester|
|German||July 15||January 15|
|EU/EEA||July 15||January 15|
|Non-EU/EEA countries||March 1||September 1|
Please submit your application documents on schedule to:
RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY
Abt. 1.2, Studierendensekretariat